Don’t forget to calibrate!
Facility Storage Policy
1) Storage is calculated on a dry weight basis
2) Each transaction has a 10 day grace period before storage charges begin, after which, if the product is not moved, storage begins calculation from day of delivery.
3) After the day 10 days grace period, storage charges will be calculated from the day of delivery at a rate of $8.50/ tonne. Additional outside elevation charges of $12.00/ tonne will be charged on all products not processed and removed for the facility.
4)All deliveries are deemed to be for processing until we are otherwise directed.
5) Storage rate is $0.80/tonne/day on all products.
6) During peak storage times of June, July and August, storage rates will be increased to $0.16/tonne/day.
7)Storage is charged on a daily basis calculated and invoiced monthly or on settlement.
Warehouse Storage Policy
1) Storage is calculated based on skid, tote or bag basis.
2) Each transaction has a two workday grace period before storage charges begin, after this period if product is not moved, storage begins to calculate from originally scheduled day of pick up.
3) 2 days after product has been abandoned in our warehouse storage charges will be calculated at a rate of $50.00/skid or tote/ day, or $5.00/bag/day.
4) All orders are expected to be picked up at the scheduled date unless we are otherwise directed prior to that date.
5) During peak storage times of May, June, and July, storage rates will be increased to $55.00/ skid or tote/day, and $7.00/bag/day.
6) Storage is charged on a daily basis calculated and invoiced monthly or on settlement.